Compliance & Audit Officer - Logistic
1 - 3 years of experience
Posted 1 個月前Updated 6 天前
The role of Compliance and Audit officer is to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. The job duty is to provide an unbiased and objective view. Compliance and Audit Officers must be an independent team from the operations which must evaluate and report to the highest level in an organization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, direct, and leads day-to-day activities on Various Vehicle Maintenance Schedule and Vehicle Management in alignment with the Company's' mission, vision, values, and operating policies & strategies.
- Analyze critical events and conduct training to prevent or minimize future occurrences
- Conduct accident investigations and reviews and identify at-risk behaviours
- Provide safety and compliance training to Operations personnel
- Collaborate with Operations personnel to further safety initiatives
- Develop safety/regulatory strategy and programs to ensure drivers are compliant with Government policies and regulations
- Supervisory experiences in Security Sector, Armed Forces advantageous
- Minimum GCE 'N' / 'O' Level
- Proficient with computer
- Good team player yet able to work independently and handle tight deadline
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Work Location: Joo Koon
- Workdays & Timing: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Saturday 8.30am – 1.00pm
- Attractive remunerations
- Full time & Staff Benefits
- On Job Training Provided
- Retention Performance Incentive
Interested applicant may click 'Apply'.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Must have skills
Report This Job
About the company