Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Tada Compensation and Benefit Specialist 工作職責
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience in payroll/comben
- Good analytical and attention to detail
- Exposure in BPJS, Tax and Payroll
- Strong in MS Excel
- To ensure payroll process compliance and timely executed
- To ensure all employee personal data is accurate and reliable
- To ensure ESOP monitoring and compliance
- To maintain employee satisfaction by providing a well managed office working environment
- To ensure all the request delivered within the SLA
- To provide support for better employee experience at organization level
- To do some HR intervention project based on both HR roadmap and ad hoc basis
- An attractive remuneration packages
- Best in class employee flexible benefit programs
- A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
- Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leaves every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing
- We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Be Helpful
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive.
- Growth Mindset
- Do What You Say You Will do