KOL & Community Partnership
1. Bachelor's degree in social science, communication, public relation, marketing, or related field.
2. Having experience working as a Community partnership, community management or similar role min. 2-3 years experience and MUST have experience in SaaS product
3. Knowledge and experience in influencer/KOL marketing
4. Experience in developing and managing partnerships with stakeholders and partners.
5. Has extensive networks, preferably in omnichanncel or e-commerce
6. Team player and passionate about people.
7. Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple implementing partners and priorities, paying close attention to details and result
8. Public speaking and presentation skills (in person and virtual events) both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
9. High sociability is a must, as the role will work closely within multiple teams
10. Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing), Mandarin is a plus
1. Manage communication and build relationship with community, partnership, media, KOL, influencer, and third party agencies for joint collaboration of various campaign or promotions
2. Research and identify target audience of each influencer/community and make sure align with our target audience across multiple digital platform
3. Involve in ideation/creation of influencer campaign in acquiring and maintaining KOL/influencer/community
4. Create and maintain KOL / community partnership flow
5. Builds and maintains relationships with members of the professional community and non professional community.
6. Use social media to coordinate community relations.
7. Selects positive publicity materials and distributes them through a variety of channels.
8. Responds to inquiries from community members and other interested parties; when needed, recruits a knowledgeable spokesperson or information source to assist.
9. Develop a strategy to build and maintain programs and activities that will have a positive impact on the community