- Develop, coordinate and manage institutional and community programmes
- Develop and implement program goals, objectives, and outcome measurements
- Determine and direct appropriate method of service/delivery, e.g. provision of information, using Peatix to provide tickets, programme facilitation, and training sessions as necessary
- Manage/perform administrative duties related to these programmes
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of appropriate partnerships and relationships, including those in the community
- Consult and collaborate with generated leads
- Document the programmes through photographs, videos and/or testimonials, and upload them onto our various social media platforms
- Manage/perform any other tasks/duties as assigned
- Learn under the guidance of our Founder and Mother Hen, Anthea Ong, also former Nominated Member of Parliament, Serial Impact Entrepreneur, and Founder of multiple Ground-Up Initiative.
- A seemingly endless amount of responsibility, with dedicated mentors and team members supporting you through your journey. With flexible hours, surpass your limits and unleash your working potential – discover how effective you can be when you can fulfil your duties the way you want to.
- A mixed team – Hush’s team comprises of Deaf and hearing folks. Experience the eye-opening difference of working with truly unique individuals, with stories to share and learnings to impart.
- Deepen your knowledge on youth and community mental health. Be part of the movement – the chance to be a part of a powerful impact no matter how big or small.