We are looking for a self-driven and tech-savvy Community Manager to join Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund (AEF). Our ideal candidate is experienced in creating engaging contents for social media channels, organizing events and keeping track of performance accordingly. He/ she will be in charge of enhancing AEF’s online presence and foster stronger relationships with our ecosystem partners.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and implement engaging social media strategies to promote AEF’s vision and increase community engagement
• Craft engaging social media content and oversee the performance
• Respond to enquiries and comments on social platforms in a timely manner
• Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
• Provide administrative assistance such as taking meeting minutes, drafting memos, preparing meeting materials and processing procurement requests
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of team filing systems
• Various ad hoc requests
Requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 5 years of experience in digital marketing, operations or relevant fields
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Excellence in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and with aptitude to learn new systems
• Sufficient skills in image/ video editing tools will be a plus
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• Adaptable, detail-oriented, responsible, self-driven and a team player.
We are an evergreen fund that promotes entrepreneurship in Taiwan by setting up venture capital investment vehicles. We are passionate about building the local startup ecosystem and supporting Taiwanese entrepreneurs to expand their businesses globally!