Community Manager / Social Media Manager For Dynamic Startup
Singapore, Singapore (Remote Possible)
USD 1,600 - 3,200/month
發佈 22 天前更新 22 天前
We are MotiMedia, a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that produces artistic content and immersive experiences that aim to inspire and help humanity discover our inner utopia through storytelling.
MotiMedia is looking for an inspiring and magnetic Community Manager / Social Media Manager who truly understands and owns it. We want you to be in charge of our presence in this space, by showing us what you can achieve in connecting with our target audience.
As the voice of Moti brand, the role will be pivotal for in the development of our community - a Moti tribe.
- Social Media Management
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Ideate and execute new and creative ways to publish our content in order reach more eyes
- Adapt, transcreate, tailor and publish engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Maintain and communicate a consistent brand image across different channels
- Monitor metrics and report on analytics
- Community Building & Management
- Interact with community in a timely manner
- Actively locate and direct target audience across different platforms, forums, and communities in any form
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage online events to boost brand awareness
- An “always online” social media enthusiast, with hands-on experience
- Stay abreast of the latest digital media and technology trends
- Can work during China/Hong Kong/Singapore office hours (GMT+8)
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills and precise language use
- Experience in marketing campaigns targeting Chinese-speaking audience is a huge plus
To get a better understanding about Moti, our info pack is available via these links:
Baidu Drive: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lmKuFQ9_QpNkPl4KUGoznw Access Code: moti
Submit A Proposal
As your proposal to our project, you are required to submit the following:
- Your CV or resume
- 1. Please create one (1) profile for an inventive brand that complements MotiMedia, on a social media platform of your choice
- 2. For 3 days, please post content on the social profile you created
- 3. Once you have completed the above items, please send us a link to the profile, and include as a footnote any/all information you want to highlight to us.
- Your rate (monthly / hourly)
- Your availability going forward
- Your other notable skills / language spoken
- How did you learn about our job opening
If you are interested in working with us, you MUST submit your proposal via Google Form before 24th of February 11:59PM (GMT+8): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebTXHjmZSG9Cql8G_RdBGTYkgXFXFjl8YEOaX_3AXa_NUdeg/viewform?usp=pp_url
Project Briefing Call
If you want to discover more about MotiMedia as well as the position, we are hosting a project briefing call at 6:00PM (GMT+08:00) Hong Kong Standard Time on 16th of February, where we will introduce our company, the details of our requirements, and address all of your burning questions at once.
This is the zoom link for the Project Briefing Call*:
Important Notes about the Project Briefing Call:
- The call will be recorded and sent to all parties of interest
- You may rename yourself and turn off the camera for anonymity reasons
- The session will last for at most 1 hour
- Please join the room on time. Information already covered will not be repeated, late joiners may refer to the recordings afterwards.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Personal development benefits