Innovation Factory Community Manager, SKALA 工作職責
- Run smooth and successful events by paying attention to details coordinating with all stakeholders involved
- Handles day to day operational task, assisting and reporting to the Program Manager / Director in running the accelerator program.
- Welcoming and in-processing of new startups as part of the accelerator program, handling admin & documents related to the investment
- Proactively go out within the online and offline communities to connect with the community and create a pipeline for accelerator program.
- Keep up-to-date on what’s happening around the current trends in the startup industry and build good relationship with the stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- Manage social media and marketing efforts to create brand awareness and produce pipelines to the program.
- You are Bachelor degree graduate with at least 1 year working experience.
- You have experience in organising events and handling social media accounts.
- You are a self-starter and independent contributor with effective follow-through on all initiatives.
- You are energetic, driven, outgoing, social with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change, and eager to learn.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You have a good understanding of the startup ecosystem, strong personal network and relevant experience in startup industry.
- Flexibility to work after office hours and on weekends for events or special cases.