1. Drive community engagement initiatives
2. Manage farmers content & design of community programs that makes them engaged and motivated
3. Design the training and development plan for farmers/user group
4. Collaborates with the Designer and Tech team to ensure training modules & content are updated and align to the business objectives
5. Develop effective processes that makes the go to market strategy of Apps & IoT work efficiently on-ground
1. Final year students or fresh graduates
2. Proven work experience in planning, developing, and executing strategy for multiple projects
3. Excellent analytical and data-driven (love digging the data to understand, define, and measure success of the product.
4. An ability to work with agile product development teams and are excited about identifying new ways to help your team be effective.
5. Time-management skills.
6. Prior experience in building B2B company or knowledge about Poultry is a great plus.
This program is unpaid, but the benefits included are a reference letter, certificate, training, and knowledge from the valuable experience that you'll get during Chick-In Internship Program.