1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 12 天前更新 12 天前
Experiences & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years marketing/event/sales/business development experience (ideally in addition to prior events and/or with marketing focus). Open for fresh-grad
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish.
- Ambitious & number driven
We don’t just play to play. We play to win. So even though there’s gonna be lots of fun and laughter, there’s gonna be a lot of hard work and sweat too. We have flexible hours, but it’s definitely not a 9-5 job. Building something great is never easy, so only those with grit and determination will survive. You've got to be willing to do whatever it takes.
It's a young team here. Young, hungry and maybe foolish. That’s what makes us so dangerous. We do have a team of amazing investors and advisors backing and supporting us though - they fuel our growth not just with cash but also guidance and mentorship. These are people you will get to learn directly from too.
PURPOSE - Why We Do
Our purpose is to contribute to a world where all people and organizations realise their human potential.
Every organizations has its own mission. But without a great team, its mission can only remain a dream. Not reality.
By helping organizations to build successful teams, we are creating a ripple effect of positive impact on the world by helping companies to realize their missions.
Every young person has an ambition. But without a great opportunity, the ambition can only remain as an unrealised dream. Not reality.
By helping young talent to discover opportunities they love and to develop the right skills they need, we are helping millions to realize their potential.
VISION - Where We're Heading
Our vision is to be the largest end to end career development and human resource company.
Asia has one of the fastest and largest youth workforce on the world. Yet, there is no great recruitment and career platform that is built for employers of this demographic and to this group of young talent.
The traditional recruitment and headhunting industry is also poised to be disrupted by the marketplace economy.
It is an eventuality that there will be a dominant recruitment and career discovery platform for the millenials in Asia.
One that shakes up the traditional recruitment industry at the same time. Why not us?
MISSION - What We Do
We help companies build successful teams by:
- Placing suitable candidates to openings via our algorithm and platform
- Building their brand awareness to engage and outreach to young talent
CULTURE CODE - #RIIBCO
Culture matters. Here's what shapes our behaviour at Glints!
- #Relentlessly Resourceful
- You consistently try new ways to achieve your goal
- You do whatever it takes to ethically achieve an outcome
- You only say things about a person that you say to his face
- You are congruent and treat the cleaner and chairman with equal respect
- You wouldn’t do anything that you will be ashamed of sharing with the world
- You are a missionaries, not mercenaries
- You come from a place of good intentions to make a difference
- You consider clearly, and then act fast to make a decisive impact
- #Beginners Mindset
- You check your ego at the door
- You seek out and accept feedback consistently
- You are making continuous, never-ending improvement (Kaizen!)
- #Clarity of Thought
- You reason from first principles
- You don’t irrationally attach to your opinions and perspectives
- You persuade with evidence and logic, instead of rhetoric and emotions
- You take full responsibility for the situation
- You pick up the trash in the office
- You think about what you can make happen, rather than what has happened
Read more about our culture here: Glints Culture