Alliance Française de Singapour Communication Assistant 工作職責
Assist the Communication Manager.
1/ Social media
• Being the voice of AF online & engage the fans
• Manage daily the editorial content on social media platforms
• Strategize and plan content for events and Language Centre, prepare and manage monthly content calendar
• Proactively interact with online communities across all platforms
• Monitor and analyze social performance and prepare recommendations
2/ Newsletter & emailing
• Collect content for newsletters and mailings, prepare and distribute them on Odoo
• Update regularly the website
• Liaise with website agency for any technical issue
• Suggest improvement in current website architecture
• Monitor and analyze key metrics
4/ Press relations & events
• Provide support for ongoing PR activities
• Provide logistical support for events whenever needed
Create print collaterals (posters, etc.) to promote language and cultural activities.
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
• Previous experiences in social media and community management
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Independent and creative
• Ability to understand and speak French is preferred (but not mandatory)
CONDITIONS & COMPENSATION
• 40 hours per week
• Working hours: Monday to Friday: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
• Monthly allowance: S$1,000
• Compensation time-off for extra working hours but no extra hours paid
• Benefits: All AF membership benefits
Alliance Française de Singapour is the only place in Singapore where you can enjoy a truly unique and authentic French experience. It is a local non-profit educational and cultural organization, affiliated to the international network of Alliance Française. With more than 800 locations in 132 countries, the Alliance Française is undoubtedly the world’s largest network of any cultural association.
With a strong board and a mixed team of Singaporeans and French, and more than 4,000 members of all ages, the Alliance Française de Singapour fulfills its mission of teaching the French language and promoting French and Francophone cultures by offering various actions in its language centre, its gallery (la galerie), its theatre (le théâtre) and its library (la médiathèque).