Build and lead a world-class sales and BD team to help Hello Health Group become the leading digital health player in the country. Taking Hello Health Group’s vision and mission to create a business development strategy and execute this to deliver high paced and sustainable growth for the platform and business. You will set and manage commercial team targets, the performance of the team and report into regional management on a regular basis. We are a start-up, so in order to succeed, you will need to have proven experience working in a start-up or fast growing business and be able to work independently.
Business Development & Leadership (90%)
As Commercial Director you will be ultimately responsible for the growth of the company’s client base and revenues. Business development will fall into two broad categories of partnerships and direct sales. Partnerships with telcos, content aggregators and agencies and direct sales with pharmaceuticals, consumer health, medical devices, and private hospitals. You will be tasked with leading all business development efforts and over time building and managing the Account Servicing and Business Development team to ensure we hit our quarterly and annual revenue targets.
· Working with the CCO to plan monthly, quarterly and annual partnerships and business development roadmaps.
· Developing go-to-market strategies and sales funnels using commercial best practices with a view to having a competitive advantage.
· Arranging content partnerships meetings with relevant potential content partners including but not limited to: pharmacies, hospitals, medical and/or pharmaceutical departments of universities, doctors, doctor surgeries and pharmaceutical companies.
· Arranging sales meetings with all prospective clients and working with the relevant teams to reach the Company’s revenuetargets and leading the preparation of pitch decks.
· Assisting other teams with Client proposals and developing content marketing and advertorials strategies for future and existing clients.
· Implementation and management of company-wide CRM system for sales and business development. Ensuring teams execute and leverage tool as per Hello Health Group SOP.
· Negotiating on the company’s behalf with all key vendors and suppliers.
Recruitment & Reporting (10%)
· You will be tasked with recruiting and managing the sales & BD team to ensure consistent growth in client base and revenue.
· Defining in collaboration with the Head of Talent Acquisition the JDs for all local commercial team members. Planning, Shortlisting and recruiting BD, Sales and Marketing professionals as per requirement.
· Training all of the commercial teams how to use our technology, tracking sheets, and Google Analytics to measure their performance.
· Managing the roll-out and commitment to the Commercial SOPs for sales/BD teams and processes and working with the senior managers in other markets to ensure these are suitably implemented locally.
· Measuring and tracking all key business performance indicators and presenting these to management & board of directors as necessary.
Who We Want
· More than 8 years of experience working in B2B digital sales/business development and marketing as well as client and account management. Healthcare or FMCG experience is a plus.
· Has built and lead teams of more than 10 people.
· Passion and a burning desire to make a big impact and change the World for the better. A highly flexible and adaptable character that embraces challenges.
· Strong track record of fast-paced and high-quality execution of strategy, ability to work with tight deadlines and in early - stage companies.
· Proven ability to generate sizable revenue and achieve targets. Experience working in or with marketing agencies and the healthcare industry is a plus.
· Leadership capabilities with a team-first mentality.
· Thrives in high-speed execution environments, able to make business tradeoffs without impacting desired performance.
· Strong communication skills, in both persuasion and presentation; English speaking fluency.
What We Offer
· The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best Entrepreneurs and Industry Leaders, giving you insights into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
· A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
· A position with significant and high-growth opportunities.
· An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
· The chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.
· Competitive compensation package based on experience.