Client Executive (Digital)
Media & Communications
發佈 1 個月前更新 12 天前
Edelman Singapore is seeking a Client Executive for its Digital practice. Are you interested in various digital & communications marketing processes such as digital marketing, campaign management, research & insights, social media, community management, communications and stakeholder mapping exercises? If so, read on!
What you'll be doing:
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of digital or integrated communications-marketing principles and strategies
- Understand key client information, including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Manages social media content and community management
- Writes social content & digital communications content (eg: eDMs)
- Edit and proofreads written materials for quality and adherence to appropriate writing style
- Participates and assists in program brainstorming, development and planning
- Manages third party vendors
- Demonstrate knowledge of social media tools and channels
- Help supervise and educate interns
- Participate in new business process, including research and proposal preparation
- Commit to continuous learning through Edelman Learning Institute and other training opportunities
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values and our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
You should have a degree/diploma in a relevant field, proficiency with Microsoft Office, excellent organization skills, and the ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines. You must have a strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work. Previous internship experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work effectively with a variety of client service staff within a specific set of accounts
- A basic understanding of all basic digital or social media platforms & tools and how they are used to achieve digital marketing
- Fundamental understanding of how to amplify/promote news on social properties; update and maintain social editorial calendar
- Willingness to jump in and support the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic research skills and project management skills
- Eagerness to learn and be part of and contribute to a strong, high-performing team
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world's largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Among its many honors, the firm was awarded the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR, named one of 2018 "Agencies to Watch" by Advertising Age and "Global Agency of the Year" by both the Homes Report and PRWeek, and cited five times by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work." Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).