A Singapore based computer software startup is seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) that has proven leadership and technical experience to grow the company into a $50 million valuation in 3 years. As a core member of a small team, you will lead our technical efforts as well as be an important contributor to the strategy of the company going forward. You will directly report to the CEO/Co-founder. The role of CTO will establish our brand as a trusted partner for health systems by ensuring the successful delivery and sustainability of our programs.
Your primary responsibility will be to create a small but nimble team that will be able to manage the launch our products and maintain it accordingly. You are also required to convince the board of directors to adopt the technology strategies suggested by you. You will need to possess a deep technical understanding and feel comfortable as a developer in all areas of a software driven business including, but not limited to frontend, backend, DevOps, and eCommerce.
You will also be expected to hire and manage a team and effectively leverage outside contractors and remote developers. The role requires someone that can manage their time effectively and is likely a bit obsessive about productivity/efficiency. The expectation is to work smart and hard, not just hard.
Required Skills & Experience
· You have a minimum of five years of information technology leadership with responsibility and experience in strategic planning and execution
· You must have the ability to work in a very ‘hands-on’ environment that requires a consultative and collaborative approach and solutions that span multiple business functions
· You possess a broad-based technical background with extensive experience in large-scale application development
· You have exceptional oral and written communication skills and enjoy mentoring senior and junior level developers.
· Expereinced in healthcare or finance domain is an added advantage
Key Performance Indicators:
· Build required clinical capabilities products in market
· Successfully design and implementation of demonstrator project
· Work with the sales team to establish industry consortia and strategic partnership with healthcare organization and provider organization
• Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and China
The client is able to give an attractive offer that will commensurate the experience of the successful candidate.
Be a member of pioneer Digital Health group expanding fast into ASEAN markets. Adopting technology into healthcare with machine learning and blockchain. Learn, grow and develop together with teams located across different countries.