Aloha Consulting Group Chief Legal Officer 工作職責
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters
- Developing and leading internal audit and corporate compliance programs
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large
- Advising the CEO & BOD and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues
- Participating in the formulation of general management policy as a member of the executive management team
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department
- A Master of Bachelor’s degree in law, with preferably 10-15 years post admission legal experience
- Excellent technical legal expertise, communication skills and be able to negotiate persuasively.
- Exceptional and engagement skills, including the ability to initiate, establish and maintain effective working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- A proven ability to be a trusted advisor in an in-house legal role.
- In-depth experience in successfully managing lawyers, building in-house capability and experience with cost-effective management of external legal resources.
- Extensive experience in directing strategy and managing litigation cases.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills/analysis and exemplify personal drive and integrity.
- Excellent influencing, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Personal development benefits