Gox Chief Finance Officer 工作職責
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting and/or finance with strong career progression
- A minimum of 7 years’ overall experience in a senior accounting role, with the last 3 -5 years being the Chief Financial Officer within a mining company
- Provide leadership to the Finance team to ensure the development of a working environment that is conducive to the achievement of budgeted Department KPIs and that employees achieve their full potential by gaining new skills through the provision of effective mentoring and training programs.
- Manage the installation and maintenance of systems to provide management with accurate and timely financial and operations records, information and advice to optimise management of costs and revenue.
- Lead the annual development of both the Operating and Capital budget, including manpower, to ensure compliance with established company parameters and timelines and provide line management with monthly reports on their respective cost performance (Actual v/s Budget) through the calendar year.
- To provide key financial information, analysis and advice to the Management Team and Corporate Finance and Human Resources. Financial reporting as required by all stakeholders
- Build a “best-in-class” finance team focused on serving customers and delivering results, while minimizing bureaucratic systems and controls. This should include a
- Investigate, assess and where appropriate, trial new technology, keeping abreast of industry developments
- Review departmental expenditure on a monthly basis and ensure all variances to budget are investigated and explained
- Review and monitor all department safety, service level and financial performance indicators and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Deliver reports to the CEO on agreed performance indicators and to agreed standard and schedule