Our client is growing Start-up Ventures backed by leading national health business organization. Currently they are looking for highly motivated Finance leader who can contribute to the company’s growth, adaptable, and passionate to Start-up or Tech-based companies.
• Oversees the Finance Operations, Corporate Finance, and Investor Relation
• Handles the Financial Reporting Company's Cash flow, Financial Planning, and Tax Issues
• Work closely with the CEO to submit investor monthly report as required
• Involve in the company's corporate actions, such as fund raising, deals, and M&A.
• Collaborate with the other C-level and founders to prepare company for next fund raising.
• Prepare the Investor relations report and maintain good relationship with local and multinational investors
• Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
• Bachelor's degree in Finance and or any related field, an MBA or CPA is also highly desirable
• Minimum of 10+ years of working experience in Finance industry
• Experienced with Fund raising (ideally transaction >USD 25 million)
• Capital Markets background would be a plus
• Good English and Bahasa Indonesia communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic working environment
• Has strong connections with Local and Multinational investors