· Control accounts payable and receivable each week to meet the operating cash flow and prepare reports propose solutions
· Establishing internal controls of accounting dept.
· Prepare and timely submit tax and other statutory reports to the tax and other competent authorities.
· Understanding current accounting regulations, proposed new procedures
· Plan and organize tasks for staffs.
· Control and approve all costs from departments weekly and set up monthly company expense payment plans.
· Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
· Coordinate and complete annual audits
· Responsible for tracking and managing the company’s fixed assets and accurate booking of depreciation.
· Manage expense claim forms, including sending a reminder to staff, managing expense spreadsheets and organizing which expenses are to be reimbursed.
· Maintain the petty cash register.
· Tasks are assigned to staffs and are completed in accordance with schedule
· Other tasks as assigned by CFO & COO
· Bachelor of Accounting/Finance.
· Chief Accountant Certificate is must
· Minimum 8-10 years of experience in chief accountant or accounting manager role. Having experience in manufacturing is a plus.
. Good knowledge of Tax laws and regulations and business contract.
Strong knowledge in financial planning, cost accounting and budgeting, especially for specific projects.
· Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
Computer software: Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Accounting software
· Good leadership skill and cross function supporting.
· Organized, diligent, patient responsible and careful
· Team engagement skill
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU:
- Salary: 30 - 45M Gross
- Work with culturally diverse workforce with background from industry-leading
multinational companies (foreign working environment)
- Free Lunch, snack & fruits (unlimited)
- Free breakfast every Monday
- Annual performance bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 100% salary on probationary period
Social insurance on full salary (100%)
- Company trip: 4 times/years
- Happy hours party on Friday (Barbeque, pizza, beer, soft drink)
- Review salary: 2 times/year
- English Class: 2 times/week
- Bonus on the Public Holidays
- Social, health, unemployment Insurance as the law
- Annual leave: 16 days/year
- Sick leave: 3 days/year
- Relax room (ping-pong table, play- station game), swimming pool, fishing…
- Participate in high quality networking event, seminar, training & our bi-weekly pool party
- Be involved in cross functional projects.
- Be considered as a value team member shaping your dream working environment