La Vie Limited Liability Company Channel Development Manager (GT Channel) 工作職責
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Direct Report to: CCSD Manager (Trade Marketing Manager)
Key Outputs: List the main results which the job must deliver in order to achieve its purpose.
- Achieve the sales volumes, Organic Growth targets for GT channel
- Collate and analyze all relevant data for input in GT channel planning process (shopper info, market trends, channel development trends, performance of major customer, SWOT analysis from competition and channel point of view)
- Develop and implement the GT channel strategy in terms of delivering channel vision, objectives and supporting strategies in line with Business Planning
- Facilitate the communication between sales and marketing during the business planning process/ensure all agreement between marketing and sales are reached.
- Publish/Share Channel Plans to management and sales
- Monitor and review performance of channels against targets
- Define the budget and manage the storage and movements of POP materials
- Determine medium/long term objectives for GT channels by category by setting volume, OG, Market share targets.
- Ensure alignment of plans across channels and categories align consumer, customer and trade promotion activities
- Communicate effectively across departments and divisions to maximize opportunities. Make final decision in case of conflict between channel and category view
- Support CCSD manager to provide clear direction in terms of trade and GT channel insight during New Product Introduction projects, including the development and communication of trade launch
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant fields
- 5+ years Trade Marketing experiences in FMCG
- Good command in English
- Sales/Category management experience and Finance experience a plus
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Planning & Organizing/Project management
- Selling Negotiation skills/Decision marking skills
- Influencing/ Leadership and interpersonal skills / Team work
La Vie is a member of Nestlé Waters with 67 brands in more than 130 countries. Established in September 1992, La Vie is now a Limited Liability Company with 2 members: Nestlé Waters (owner of 65% capital), and Long An General Commercial Company Vietnam (35% of capital). La Vie was first launched in the market in July in 1994 and rapidly developed to become the leading brand in bottled water in Vietnam. La Vie is the only bottled natural mineral water available all over the country. Nestlé Waters and La Vie Limited Liability Company are delivering the best quality bottled water products. Our Vision, Mission and Values are focusing on quality, customer satisfaction, safety and people. As the No. 1 and leader in the world and also in Vietnam, we are taking our responsibility very seriously how to educate our consumers towards healthy hydration.