Lingotalk CEO Office 工作職責
- Directly assisting CEO in written communication as well as in-person from the CEO’s office to both internal staff and external high-level officials and business executives.
- Collaborating with Strategy & Development Team for press release contents and regularly check on media partnership/ speaking opportunities (webinar/podcast/etc) / events to increase LingoTalk's exposure.
- Supporting CEO in funding strategy for investors; gathering data, finding leads, deck assets creation, schedule meetings, etc.
- An undergraduate student from a top-tier public university / recognizable private university, preferably majoring in Business Management, Economics, Law, Communication, or International Relations.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings regardless of audience.
- Strong in analytics and have the ability to think creatively, identify, and build support for innovative/outside-the-box solutions.
- Willing to be working remotely/WFH, but comfortable to commute around South Jakarta at least once a week.
- Experience and links in project management / management consulting / sponsorship / media
- Graphic/visual design skills with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator