Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Travel & Living
We understand that commuting for work costs you money, time, and energy. For that reason, we can provide you with travel accommodations and allowances so you can focus on what's important. No need to worry about travel expenses.
EMERHUB CEO Assistant (Food and Beverage Business) 工作職責
- Bachelor's/Diploma degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, as personal assistant/secretary or in F&B business
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Communication in English will be done in the daily basis
- Experienced and passionate in business expansion and new business, especially in F&B business
- Good understanding of business regulations and policies especially in the F&B business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, well-articulated and presented
- Detailed person, good administration skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to work from office (WFO) on daily basis, based in our office in Pacific Place SCBD Jakarta
- Willing to do intense business travel as needed
- Ready to be employed as contract basis
- Able to join immediately
- Assisting CEO in setting up of the new business operations in Indonesia (F&B business) and organized activities of the executive office, not limited to administrative responsibilities and general affair.
- Involve in managing (acting as a PIC) for set up offices and business unites/branches as assigned by CEO. This includes making appointments and setting meetings with potential stakeholders such as property agents, contractors, suppliers, vendors, etc.).
- Involve in regulatory affairs as needed such as reviewing and drafting contracts; including business agreements, permits, and employment contracts; ensuring them to be complied with the regulation in Indonesia.
- Accompany CEO for field visit and business trips (e.g. checking for potential spaces) for local, domestic or even international as needed.