Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 - 10 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 13 天前
- Manage center and ensure smooth operations day to day
- Propose financial budgets including center expenses and marketing support for center
- Monitor and ensure center expenses are within budget guidelines
- Work closely with Head Teacher and creating strong partnership between Academic, service and sales team to achieve center KPIs, optimize retention and resource utilization
- Lead the EC team and assure that they achieve revenue targets and profitability through increase in enrollment, improve classroom utilization ratio, and control center expenses
- Property and facilities management and ensure that they are clean, tidy, safe and workable
- Maintain Yola standards inside and outside the center: visuals, billboards, posters, noticeboards, and signage etc.
- Work with Center Account and Head Teacher to ensure appropriate forecasting and ordering of books and materials for center use within budget guidelines
- Observe and ensure center compliance of cash management and monetary safekeeping
- Work with HR Department to ensure that people development strategies for staff retention and excellent results are in place
- Uphold company values and ethics strictly and ensure staff strict following and observance of company policies and management directives
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of center staff
- Train, coach , motivate and develop center staff to provide excellent sales and service results
- Ensure center and staff adherence to relevant government regulations, code and law
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards are consistently followed through by all staff
- Assure consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction
- Perform tasks and carry out initiatives and projects as assigned by Director of Centers and BOD
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and report all center KPIs and updates to Director of Centers and BOD
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Good command of both Vietnamese and English
- At least 5 years’ working experience in similar field, with at least 2 years in management. Strong preference is given to individuals with management experience in education sales and/or service industry
- Strong customer service mindset, results-driven and striving for work excellence
- Strong focus on setting standards in sales consultation and customer service quality
- Results-driven in achieving sales target, student enrollment and all sales and service KPIs
- Skills: strategy planning, management and leadership, organization, presentation, delegation
- Able to train, coach and mentor center staff, with well-developed people skills and ability to manage complex working relationships
- High moral ethics and professional workplace behavior
- Clean and tidy in appearance and has exceptional grooming standard
- Good communication, persuasion, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities
- Good PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- 17-day annual leaves (including team-building), premium insurance and full Vietnamese.
- insurance during probation.
- 13-month Salary.
- Professional training courses.
- Competitive salary, performance bonus and commission.
- Tuition discount up to 100% for employees and relatives.
- Comprehensive wellness package for employees and relatives.