IDR 20,000,000 - 30,000,000/month
5 - 10 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 15 天前
Please note this vacancy is for our center in Dago Bandung
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
· Managing the Center and ensuring everyday smooth operations and delivery to students
· Ensure that the Wall Street methodologies and best practice is followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other Center
· Working closely with the Service Manager and creating a strong partnership between Service (didactic) Team and Sales Team, in order to create good synergies
· Lead the Sales Team and assuring they achieve set sales targets as agreed by CEO
· Ensure the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
· Work with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place
· Responsible for overall look and feel of the Center, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean
· Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all center KPIs
· Increase number of students and consequently Wall Street English’s market share
· Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks
Key tasks include:
· Providing everyday management and support to Center staff
· Managing center results: Sales targets, Service and didactic levels of quality
· Motivating and coaching center staff to provide excellent results and service
· Identification of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes
· Ensure that Center operates according to Standard Operating Procedure
· Assure optimum number of staffing and effective rostering
· Managing the Center P&L and ensuring a good ROI on all people and physical resources
· Assuring consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction
· Budgeting planning and forecasting
· Providing timely and accurate reports to CEO/HQ/Head of Sales
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in business or a related field
- Minimum 5 year’s sales experience and min. 2 years team management experience (premium B2C product preferred (B2B experience will be a plus but not mandatory))
- International experience (studies or work related is an advantage)
- Experience managing a result/target oriented business to drive profitability
- Experience in managing a business (P&L) and used to work under Sales Target
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Strong leadership skills and project management skills
- Ability to work with across all levels in an organization and with external vendors
- ‘Entrepreneurship’ characteristics – gets things done!
- Creative thinker and team player
- “Can do” personality
- Detailed oriented
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is mandatory
- MS Office/IT literate
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad,dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 46 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrollment of 190,000 students.
We have over 400 learning centers in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centers offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
Wall Street English Indonesia is a Community that believes if you communicate in English with Confidence, you will have a world of Opportunity. WSE Indonesia’s brand values are Confidence, Community, Opportunity.
Our vision is to be the preferred choice of English language enrichment for adults. We exist to make Indonesians more competitive through English. Our belief is that the ability to communicate confidently in English will open opportunities which is why we work endlessly in achieving our mission to empower with self-confidence to communicate effectively in English and therefore enrich lives.
We believe that in order to deliver on our mission, English must become part of one’s lifestyle. The WSE Experience and method is built based on this philosophy. WSE is NOT a school and does not sell English courses. WSE does NOT have students, we have members. WSE DOES NOT have teachers, we have English Trainers.