Business Research Analyst
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 3 個月前更新 11 天前
Your main responsibilities include:
· Online research on given topics in the domains of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Sales, Customer Service and Project Management;
· Summarize and centralize research outputs;
· Write research conclusions in order to be presented in a format that eases reader’s understanding and supports decision making;
· Write articles on given topics;
· Develop research reports and publications;
· Develop training course content and tools related to those areas, i.e. toolkits, factsheets, catalogues, etc.;
· Actively engage in developing new services and products in collaboration with the direct Coordinator;
· Develop descriptions for services and products to be posted online or in brochures;
· Write content to be posted on social media related to the domain.
• Holds a Master's degree or PhD in relevant for the domain of expertise (Business Administration, Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Marketing);
• Is able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing at a professional level;
• Has strong skills in operating Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Has previous experience with research projects (preferably 1 to 3 years);
• Has PMI certification for domain of project management
•Possesses superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organizing.
•Has strong article and report writing skills;
•Has strong analytical skills;
•Can correlate different pieces of information and develop new content.
· Is able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit, being able to identify potential services and products;
• Is a fast learner and is comfortable to work remotely with minimal supervision;
• Is attentive to details;
• Has a positive attitude towards challenging tasks, is perseverant and dedicated to producing high quality outputs;
• Appreciates feedback and is concerned with his or her continuous professional improvement;
Looks for ways to optimize the processes he or she is involved.
This is full-time remote job
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Added value - Offering more through innovation and value for money
Best know-how - Through the integration of multidisciplinary global expertise
Common sense - Fairness, modesty and friendship
Data and facts - Expertise and opinions based on specific data
Efficiency - Key principle for prioritization and getting things done