Business Development / Sales
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 13 天前更新 7 天前
Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for highly talented, inspired, and crazy-smart people to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
Siklus is reinventing the future of retail by selling everyday necessities without packaging at a lower cost. Our stationary dispensers are set up in local stores, whereas our mobile dispensers travel through low-income neighborhoods. Customers bring their own containers to purchase refills of consumer products such as oil, shampoo, detergent, and coffee at a discount. We use IoT technology to dispense safely and precisely, optimize our supply chain, and allow brands to interact with their customers. As such, we are the next, sustainable model of retail.
We ran two successful pilots validating customer demand; formed brand partnerships and pilots with Nestle, P&G, Wings, and Total Chemindo; and closed a pre-seed round with investment from the VC Teja Ventures and prominent angel investors from Gojek’s C-level. Furthermore, we won the Incubation Network's Plastics Data Challenge and made it to Cleantech's 50 to Watch list.
Role: We are looking for a project manager who is highly driven and willing to get their hands dirty. You will be placed in Labuan Bajo to oversee our pilot and operations.
- Create and implement project scope, goals, and deliverables from the beginning to the completion of the project;
- Lead team of sales support and interns to ensuring projects are delivered on budget and with high levels of customers satisfaction;
- Provide guidance or supervision to the field team in order to achieve the targets set;
- Develop new/existing customer targets;
- Report the results of project work to the Headquarters.
Qualifications: Our ideal candidate should be a self-starter, a quick learner, and capable of working independently.
- Bachelor Degree (business and engineering management preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in Managerial Position, preferably in Retail and FMCG
- A passion for social and environmental impact
- FMCG, start-up, or circular economy background is a plus
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Can do attitude - is willing to do tasks below their pay grade to get the job done
Benefits: On top of your monetary compensation, you will be growing and shaping a company that has the potential to transform the way retail works and make a difference to the environment and people.
Location: Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara.
Application process: Please send a cover email and CV to email@example.com (subject “Project Manager”)
Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for top and crazy talents to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
Siklus is a start-up that delivers consumer products to door in reusable packaging. Our mission is to reduce plastic waste and make everyday necessities more affordable to low-income customers. We use technology to optimize our supply chain and allow brands to interact with their customers. Our refill gerobaks go around low-income neighborhoods, both door-to-door and to convenient meeting points. Customers bring their own containers to purchase refills of consumer products such as oil, homecare products, and coffee at a discount. We aim to be the next generation of retail: mobile, sustainable and tech-driven.