Pt Rpay Finansial Digital Indonesia Business Intelligence Analyst 工作職責
- Focuses on performing analytical and reporting needs for Yourpay
- Use data to identify trends as well as perform demand forecasting for our products and services. Work closely with our engineering team to build a scalable data pipeline from our partner ERP system to our internal data warehouse.
- Understand customer preferences and know how to keep up with the latest trends.
- You will liaise with different functions within the Company to ensure alignment and coherence across business units.
- Present relevant insights to multiple stakeholders to gain support for driving business forward.
- Evaluate product experiments and measure the impact to our North Star metric (e.g. proactively suggest A/B tests or experimentations for product features and evaluate the impact on whether to increase the exposure or to stop the experiment)
- Develop required self-serving analytics tools (i.e. data mart, dashboard, tracker) with proper data modelling to democratize data for our stakeholders; establish required data acquisition and pipeline to build the self-serving analytics tools by driving product and data warehouse counterparts
- A Bachelor's degree in a STEM field, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Economics or Computer Science
- Min 4 years relevant work experience in management/strategic consulting, telco (product/vertical management), marketing, booking apps, online payments/e-wallets, eCommerce, and/or start-ups
- Working knowledge with A/B testing is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Familiarity with marketing science techniques such as Cohort & RFM analysis, Design of Experiment (conjoint analysis) and propensity score matching
- Obsessed with market research and able to adapt excellent market knowledge
- Tech background with some knowledge on APIs
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analysis results to a wide range of audiences, and translate these to actionable business insights.
- Primarily driven by quantitative outcome for all decision making.
- Detail-oriented. Experience in analyzing & quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long-term business growth.
- Highly proficient in Excel and working knowledge in VBA
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using analytics tools such as Tableau
- Working knowledge in SQL and Python