Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Chin Media Business Development (Senior / Manager) 工作職責
- Competitive salary, open to up deal
- Social Insurance follows the Lalor Law.
- Perfomance Review every 6-month
- Transportation & phone support: according to the company's policy for using Grab business
- Bonus on Holidays/New Year according to Company policy. (30-4.01-05; 02-09; New Year's Day; Lunar New Year; etc.)
- Gifts on holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Mourning, Sickness, Women Day; Mid-Autumn Festival; Christmas,)
- Fully equipped with equipment and tools, documents according to Company policy (email; computer/laptop; desk & chair & VPP; etc.)
- The company has a refrigerator, a microwave, light snacks available to all staff
- Vacation, quarterly and annual company events (year-end party, Team building, Quarterly Activities)
- To participate in offline and online courses related to work, develop personal skills sent to study by the company.
- The company supports career development if you have good capacity, have the opportunity to practice leadership skills, build and train teams to become excellent Team Leaders in the future.
- Other welfare & support regimes according to the Company's general regulations
- Conduct research to identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and company goals.
- Build own sales plan and manage the team sales plan in detail for each quarter, month, and week.
- Manage overall performance of the business development team both in term of sales target achievement and the work plan implementation status (e.g. Number of approaches, meetings, briefs, etc.).
- Develop systems and processes to track or record activity on accounts and help the team to close deals to meet sales targets.
- Conduct analysis to identify room for improvement in terms of sales cycle, sales funnel conversion rate, sales productivity, etc.
- Work closely with the Business Development Director or Growth Director to design and optimize the KPIs and Incentive scheme for Business Development Executives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
- Manage and trainning team members (level Executive / Intern).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2+ years of management experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful sales experience in professional B2B environments
- Strong client service mindset, always put client first
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, persuasion, analytical and management skills
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself to step out of comfort zone
- Strong commitment for business growth with strong influencing, persuading and project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with sufficient business acumen & marketing sense.
- Flexible working time & workplace
- Annual profit share if hitting the target
- ESOP for key project leaders