Business Development Manager
IDR 20,000,000 - 25,000,000/month
Business Development / Sales
5 - 10 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 6 天前
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within mClinica’s market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
- At least 3+ years of business development or account management experience including sales to pharmaceutical companies (OTC)
- Have worked in a multi-national pharmaceutical company
- Strong existing relationships with healthcare and pharmaceutical clients
- Decisive and possess a methodical way of thinking, with a strong focus on ROI for the client
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly communicate to top management.
- Demonstrates interest in mobile technology; ideally, you have a keen interest in the startup world
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly and present to top management
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
mClinica Pharmacy Solutions has created the largest pharmacy network in Southeast Asia by empowering pharmacies to be the center of care. With our digital platform called SwipeRx, we have been able to rapidly connect pharmacists and pharmacy professionals to help them better serve patients and manage their pharmacies.
Our Trade and Patient Solutions enable more than 40,000 pharmacies, who interact with 150 million patients, to operate more efficiently. Our vision is to unite the fragmented and disconnected pharmacy channel in Southeast Asia so they can streamline pharmacy operations and serve the needs of their communities to their full potential. We commit to making the pharmacy the heart of community health to create a positive social impact and pave the way for transformations in global health. mClinica Pharmacy Solutions is powered by a specialized team, and our solutions are available across seven countries in Southeast Asia: Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Read our story: https://mclinica.com/our-story/