• In charge of business development
• Work with BOM to define goals/ strategy of the Business Development department
• Seek new Clients, presentation, negotiation and closing deals
• Marketing/ Promoting the organization and products.
• Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
• Maintaining relationship with existing Clients;
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Experience: At least 5 years of experience working in the field of Sales, Marketing, in customer relationship management or having experience in Real Estate industry, Construction & design companies are preferred
• Qualifications (Essential): Bachelor
• Computer Literacy: Computer literacy especially MS Offices
• Language Required: Good writing skills and conversational ability in English, translation skill is a plus
• Personal Competencies:
Excellent in interpersonal, communication skills and networking skills
Excellent in presentation and negotiation skills
Excellent in organizational, problem-solving and coordination skills
Excellent in leadership and time management skills.
Excellent in English communication
Agile, proactive, creative, enthusiastic at work.
Ability to work independently and under pressure
Ability to plan, to cover and supervise work, to build teams, to synthesize and analyse generated jobs.
• High earning possibility, depends on experience and ability of candidate
• Social and Health insurance follow Vietnamese Law
• Full training for new staff
• Perfect working environment
• Have opportunities for learning, career improving
Interested applicants are to submit their resume and expected salaries to "APPLY BUTTON"
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC
Tầng 3, 134 Mai Anh Tuấn - Phường ô Chợ Dừa - Quận Đống đa - Hà Nội - Việt Nam
The current leadership is respectful of the enormous accomplishments of their predecessors and the everlasting beauty of their architectural works in Singapore and beyond, many of which continue to stand out in the ever-changing Singapore landscape.
All our team members wish to salute and acknowledge each and every partner who has passed through the portals of Swan & Maclaren over the span of the past 120 years. Each generation readily acknowledges their respective roles , illustrating the wide spectrum of architectural works created by Swan & Maclaren, providing a wide spectrum of services which have influenced Singapore’s constantly evolving built environment.