Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 4 個月前更新 2 個月前
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is highly strategic and have great communication skills. The BD Manager should be able to working in a fast paced environment, lead, develop, execute, and maintain the BD strategy for Kerjantara.
- Identify and build good relationship to improve customer and service needs.
- Manage Sales target, Marketing improvement programs, and ensure the programs run efficiently.
- Conduct coaching and periodic evaluations of the subordinates based on team's performances and results.
- Manage information systems for planning, performance evaluation and reporting systems.
- Conduct business and permit negotiations.
- Conduct business feasibility analysis.
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Business / Administrative / Management or Marketing / Pscychology.
- Fluent in English and Indonesian
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling local and overseas clients is required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, good analytic and problem solving skill, both in work and team presentations.
- Experience in sales or business development in an outsourcing, Human Resource Management or IT (B2B) environment is required.
- Able to work under pressure and pursue targets.
- Preferably have 5 years of experience in sales / business development.
A start up who Reinvent your organization people management solutions under one platform No matter what size of your company, Learn how Kerjantara.id people analytics software and solutions can help your organization recruiting the right talent, reorganize your workforce, reskill your people and accelerate their potential. Kerjantara next-gen cloud people experience built to utillize from Pre-hire up to Retire/Resign process. Having the complete fully customize HR SaaS to reducing bias, using behavioral science and audited AI technology, resulting in more diverse teams and more efficient yet accurate processes. With its platform, you can review employees’ performance easily, and gain key insights in minutes. Most importantly, you ensure your employees have clear, measurable, and meaningful goals that align with the overall business strategy.