Segari Business Development Manager 工作職責
Business Development Manager
- Segari is looking for an exceptional negotiator with excellent persuasion skills. We need a capable frontrunner to blaze the trail and make connections for us.
- If you’re driven, outgoing and love to win, this is the job that you are looking for.
- Segari is looking for their next Business Development Manager to lead our BD team. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are persistance, able to move fast and problem solver, read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
- At Segari, you are the superstar who brings food to the table for the company. Your main tasks involve leadership and sales. You are the vessel who ships our products/services to our clients. Without you, our product/service reaches no market.
What You'll Learn
- Market & financial / budget analysis
- Be exposed to data-driven strategies and decision making, as you work with limited resources. Gain insights into how you can make sense of your financial analysis and budgeting, and translating it into your team's overall business strategies.
- Manage a Team
- Oversee the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals
- Gain insight into the wide-range of operational elements in our industry
- Be exposed to technical areas as you work alongside technical experts to structure deals for clients
- Lean to work with the latest innovations and technologies as you manage your sales funnels and relationships
- Sales Strategy
- Develop an end-to-end sales strategy; lead generation, prospecting, closing, follow-up, after sales etc.
- Manage and structure incentive program to motivate sales team to hit targets
- Develop and enforce sales policies
- Manage sales process and perform planning, analysis, forecasting and reporting of sales activities
- Lead Management and Closing Deals
- Generate new business leads and opportunities through emails, cold-calling, networking, etc
- Analyse and conduct research regularly on industry, market and competitors to stay updated on latest happenings
- Identify, develop, and execute new strategies for business growth
- Prepare sales pitches and proposals, and follow up with leads
- Develops and refines negotiation and pitching strategies by keeping up to date with best practices
- Identify client's challenges, business needs and objectives to structure proposals
- Propose recommendations for structuring a well defined partnership deal for clients
- Maintain Strong Client Relationships
- Manage, adapt, and overcome any challenges that arise concerning services or programmes provided
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients
- Years of experience 5+ years of sales experience in business development
- Skills Required:
- Exceptional and effective verbal and communication skills
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Experience in building a go-to-market sales strategy
- Proven ability to execute and close business deals
- What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt
- Effective team player
- Highly motivated and has an outgoing personality
- Take ownership over your work
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Displayed ability to excel under pressure to hit sales targets