Business Development Manager - Glints Academy
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 20 天前
At Glints, we are building The #1 full-stack tech-enabled career development and human resource ecosystem in Greater Southeast Asia. Our product offering spans across early career discovery, continuous skills development, and tech-enabled local and cross border recruitment.
Glints Academy is the dedicated education arm of Glints, with a mission to realize the human potential for all aspiring learners through its placement-driven education.
Glints’ Growth Story by Numbers
Used tech-enabled approach to connect 1 Million+ candidate to their next dream opportunities, supported 30,000+ companies find great talent, achieved double-digit enhancements in recruiter efficiency, and raised US$10M+ from best venture investors in Asia.
We’re on the look for a passionate Business Development Manager to join our team to help grow our mission in Asia.
How you can make greater impacts
You will be the one who supports Glints Academy students and graduates to excel in their career, by building a scalable hiring engine through acquiring employer hiring partners across Southeast Asia
- Acquiring new clients (employers) and job openings through outbound outreach and valuable partnerships
- Developing a strong employer engagement and NPS system
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships with employers and candidates to achieve individual and team’s job acquisition and placement targets
- Building up the BD skills of Glints Academy placement team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the B2B sales and business development
- Pipeline Development: excels at identifying and defining Ideal Customer Profiles, prospecting potential clients, and building a robust pipeline of leads through inbound and outbound channels
- Pitching & Consultative Sales: strong presentation, and relationship building experience with Head level and above. Demonstrated ability to serve as a trusted agent on the client’s side
- Communication skills: excellent English, confidence, good listener and patience, relationship building skills
- Persuasive & Sales-oriented
- Target Driven
- Business Development: Proven experience in business development, client outreach, or similar external-facing role
- Open to remote working
Since we’ve started, we’ve had a clear mission: realizing human potential. We empower people to build their dreams by helping them hire the right people. Also, we help people join the right rocketship that will improve their lives. We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to do and we can’t do it alone.
- Parental/family leave
We don’t just play to play. We play to win. So even though there’s gonna be lots of fun and laughter, there’s gonna be a lot of hard work and sweat too. We have flexible hours, but it’s definitely not a 9-5 job. Building something great is never easy, so only those with grit and determination will survive. You've got to be willing to do whatever it takes.
It's a young team here. Young, hungry and maybe foolish. That’s what makes us so dangerous. We do have a team of amazing investors and advisors backing and supporting us though - they fuel our growth not just with cash but also guidance and mentorship. These are people you will get to learn directly from too.
PURPOSE - Why We Do
Our purpose is to contribute to a world where all people and organizations realise their human potential.
Every organizations has its own mission. But without a great team, its mission can only remain a dream. Not reality.
By helping organizations to build successful teams, we are creating a ripple effect of positive impact on the world by helping companies to realize their missions.
Every young person has an ambition. But without a great opportunity, the ambition can only remain as an unrealised dream. Not reality.
By helping young talent to discover opportunities they love and to develop the right skills they need, we are helping millions to realize their potential.
VISION - Where We're Heading
Our vision is to be the largest end to end career development and human resource company.
Asia has one of the fastest and largest youth workforce on the world. Yet, there is no great recruitment and career platform that is built for employers of this demographic and to this group of young talent.
The traditional recruitment and headhunting industry is also poised to be disrupted by the marketplace economy.
It is an eventuality that there will be a dominant recruitment and career discovery platform for the millenials in Asia.
One that shakes up the traditional recruitment industry at the same time. Why not us?
MISSION - What We Do
We help companies build successful teams by:
- Placing suitable candidates to openings via our algorithm and platform
- Building their brand awareness to engage and outreach to young talent
CULTURE CODE - #RIIBCO
Culture matters. Here's what shapes our behaviour at Glints!
- #Relentlessly Resourceful
- You consistently try new ways to achieve your goal
- You do whatever it takes to ethically achieve an outcome
- You only say things about a person that you say to his face
- You are congruent and treat the cleaner and chairman with equal respect
- You wouldn’t do anything that you will be ashamed of sharing with the world
- You are a missionaries, not mercenaries
- You come from a place of good intentions to make a difference
- You consider clearly, and then act fast to make a decisive impact
- #Beginners Mindset
- You check your ego at the door
- You seek out and accept feedback consistently
- You are making continuous, never-ending improvement (Kaizen!)
- #Clarity of Thought
- You reason from first principles
- You don’t irrationally attach to your opinions and perspectives
- You persuade with evidence and logic, instead of rhetoric and emotions
- You take full responsibility for the situation
- You pick up the trash in the office
- You think about what you can make happen, rather than what has happened
Read more about our culture here: Glints Culture