Business Development Lead
SGD 2,700 - 2,700/monthBonus of SGD 50 - 500/project
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 2 個月前
We are looking for business development leads to join our team for our last-mile logistics delivery company. If you are interested in the logistics industry and/or business development, this role is for you!
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold email and your self-initiated strategy
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Duration of Attachment Offered: 9 months, with possibility for a full-time conversion after completion of attachment.
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA
• All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates (Graduation in 2019 or 2020) who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.
*This is a 9-month SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme. It is a full-time role and is NOT applicable to individuals who:
- Graduated from the Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnics, Autonomous Universities or other education institutions in CY19/20; or
- Completed national service in CY19/20 and graduated from the above educational institutions
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Leads to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Last-mile delivery is challenging. With over 25 years in the logistics business and successful product companies under our belt, Load and Go was born out of a problem- customers aren't getting the delivery they desire.
At LnG, our work revolves around you- the business. A business-to-business focused last mile delivery company, we are sensitive to the needs of businesses and strive to create services that can help your business scale.
Want to join our growing strategy team or driver team? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit: www.lng.com.sg.