EMERHUB Business Development Lead (University Partnership) 工作職責
Emerhub is looking for a Business Development Lead (University Partnerships) for one of our clients.
Indonesia University Development Lead is responsible for helping shape company strategy by identifying industry trends, and maintaining relationships with relevant external partners, especially for Universities across Indonesia
- Proven transaction experience in corporate development at a university, preferably 15+ years of experience
- Preferably MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tier institution or similar academic/professional experience
- Significant experience in leading teams to execute all aspects of transactions including direct experience in partnership negotiation, execution and integration
- Deep knowledge and understanding of education industries, especially in higher education
- Experience working in a demanding environment with highly motivated and driven professionals
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities, ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior managers and external business partners
- Strong leadership skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work
- Global or multi-national business experience preferred
- Shape company strategy by: identifying industry trends, maintaining relationships with relevant external partners as well as sourcing, negotiating, structuring, and executing strategic acquisitions/investments across all of indonesia's geographies and businesses.
- Lead corporate strategy as well as various regions and product verticals to evaluate, analyze, and execute all of the company partnership and strategic initiatives to help the company to maintain its leadership position in the industry.
EMERHUB’s mission is to lower entry barriers in emerging markets. We work with foreign companies of all shapes and sizes and help them succeed by offering corporate secretarial services like company registration, licensing, accounting and tax reporting, importing, and HR solutions.
公司地址Satrio Tower Floor 26 Unit C and D, RT.7/RW.2, Kuningan, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, Kuningan, Jakarta 12950