Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Fairmart, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us at Fairmart and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Fairmart Business Development Internship 工作職責
- Build out fundamental aspects of a fast-growth business.
- Build out customer pipelines and outreach campaigns.
- Prospect for new business opportunities that contribute to business growth.
- Draft marketing materials to be used as sales aids and promotions (presentations, blog posts, social media, and website copy).
- Business development & sales: how to identify, engage, and close business opportunities that drive bottom line growth for the business.
- Customer success: how to manage customer relationships, identify mutually beneficial goals, and deliver value for our customers.
- Presentation skills: how to craft messaging that resonates with your audience, whether that be investors or customers.
- Marketing and communications: learn the basics of the marketing tools available to startups, how to deploy them, and measure success of campaigns.
- Business planning & execution: you will learn how to identify specific business goals and map out tasks necessary to achieve them.
- Open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Unique opportunity to see a high growth startup from the inside.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Pursuing diploma in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additional language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, organize and prioritize work.