Business Development (Intern) ID
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
Business Development / Sales
發佈 1 個月前更新 2 小時前
Business Development (Intern)
Join our mission to give power to dreamers and helping them in achieving their true potential.
At Accoty, our aim is to be the world’s leading consulting company in solving businesses complex problems before they collapse and close down.
If you are seeking experience and learning opportunities in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you are who we want! Come get hands-on experience in honing new skills acquired on the job, and a chance to apply theoretical knowledge to real life situations. Join the Accoty family to gain more insights in your chosen field and be exposed to your career options. Let’s make a positive difference in the world of business for our next generation together!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Specialize in the Business-to-Business (B2B) market segment
- Implement B2B sales strategies.
- Lead Generation
- Perform market research, strategizing, execution and review in Business-to-Business (B2B) segments.
- Support business meetings, client presentations and demos.
- Perform Costing, Pricing and Quantitative Analysis.
- Draft organizational proposals for government and business contracts
- Review, analyze and report sales performance data
- Draft EDMs and execute email marketing strategies
- Lead and develop new business development initiatives
- Support Sales Administration
Who We Are Looking For
- No experience required
- Polytechnics graduates
- University undergraduates
- Diligent and detail-orientated
- Independent and self-initiated
- Comfortable with document and report writing
- Basic MS office knowledge
- Keen to work in a start-up environment
- Comfortable in working cross-border environment
- Bilingual (Must Know English)
- Commitment Period
- Minimum 3 months
- Recommended 6 months (Department rotation possible)
- 5 work days (Monday – Friday)
- Duration: 8hrs/day with 1-hour lunch break
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Apply classroom theories into real life working world and achieve professional growth
- Learn about sales tactics and selling strategies for B2B segments
- Develop communication skills in cross border cross cultural environment
- Get hands on experience on how strategies are build
- Will get to know how complex decisions are taken.
- Get to know the workings of decision makers.
- Get to know how to evaluate the market
- Learn how to enter into a market before going their geographically
- Developing sales communication skills.
- Flexi-hour Policy
- Training provided and mentorship guidance by founders
- Young vibrant start-up culture
- Upon completion of full internship and depend on performance, a personalized Letter of Referral and LinkedIn Endorsement will be provided.
- · Opportunities to transit to full-time positions after internship*.
* If agree to commit 1 year, full time position will be given after the end of 1 year.
- Personal development benefits
We are on a mission to give power to the dreamers and helping them in achieving their true potential. We are a management consulting company. We charge a monthly subscription fee for providing our services. This subscription model helps our clients in managing their cash better while receiving all the help they deserve and need.