AppeDine Pte Ltd Business Development Intern (eCommerce) 工作職責
- AppeDine is looking for an independent, outgoing, goal oriented personality to fulfil our Business Development Intern position.
- At this internship, on-boarding and on-site training shall be providing during the first 3 x days.
- The intern is expected to scout leads on F&B community that extend to Venues (e.g. Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes).
- With the leads, the intern will be expected to convert the lead opportunity into business listing with AppeDine.
- A daily review report via excel and update call is expected with the management.
- The role is also expected to be a self-starter with flexible problem management skill.
- The role is suitable for young enterprising individual who is seeking to assess their own suitability to start his / her own business.
- AppeDine shall be a good platform for them to display his / her entrepreneurial skill and learn the nuts and bolts of the world.
- AppeDine is a forward looking and innovative e-commerce online company.
- The selected interns shall be given an access to learn directly from the management team.
- We shall provide a starting pay at SGD$1000 with up to maximum of $2000 per month (commission) if the KPI are met by the intern.
- This position is open to Singaporean / PR only.
- Undergraduates studying in Singapore seeking flexi full time positions.
- We work with the best talented individual in our community.
- Self-starter, creative thoughts leadership with a down to earth persona.
- Good flair in presentation and pleasant deposition.
- Spoken English and Mandarin. Additional language shall be bonus.
- An outgoing personality coupled with communication skills.
- Organisational and time management skills with an ability to drive projects forward.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a high sense of urgency.