Glints Malaysia Business Development Executive 工作職責
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, top performer to join a fast-paced, high-performing Business Development team in our Malaysia office. A Business Development Executive plays a critical role in growing the business at Glints. You will be the first point of contact with potential clients and set the tone for client experience. Your main focus will be outbound prospecting to generate new and qualified leads, as well as prospect follow-up for our Business Team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will partner with the Business Team to create an outbound prospecting strategy, as well as to fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of leads. In this role, you will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all things about
- Glints to educate potential clients on the value of our products
- Create a great first impression to our prospective clients by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of our value
- Pitch to B2B companies and close sales deals, including providing after-sales service
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling follow-ups
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in B2B sales
- End-to-end sales funnel experience
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets
- Polished communication and relationship-building skills; strong command of English (written and verbal)
Lever internal reference: 532a3bbd-28f2-49c8-ac0c-71d116798863
Let’s Realize Human Potential.
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realize their human potential.
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Today, Glints is the most well-funded and well-capitalized startup in the talent recruitment space in Southeast Asia, with over US$80M in total investments raised till date.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 3 million candidates to their next dream opportunities. We have also supported more than 50,000 companies in finding top talent and doubling recruitment efficiency.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
In 2020, we were recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore. In 2022, we were featured in the top 20 of Nikkei-FT-Statista High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021 list. Moreover, we were also featured in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, is what guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special:
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Since Glints was officially launched in Singapore in 2015, we've rapidly grown our footprints across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Philippines.
Learn more about Glints and our culture.
公司地址B-10-13, Empire Soho, Empire Subang, Jalan SS16/1, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia