Qashier Business Development Executive 工作職責
- Generating new leads and sales opportunities through cold calls and emails, direct sales, referrals – main goal here is to be creative (and daring) in your approach!
- Recommending the best solution to merchants and closing deals: You’ll act as a trusted adviser with each merchant, working with them to establish their business goals and recommending the best solution to achieve those goals.
- Assist with onboarding of new merchants: Onboarding of new merchants involve setting up and deploying the Qashier system according to each merchant’s requirements. As the initial point of contact, you’ll be working closely with the Account Management team to onboard new merchants according to their requirements.
- Diploma/Degree in any field (fresh graduates welcome)
- 0-3 years of experience in B2B/SaaS sales and/or POS and payments systems
- Passionate about technology, fintech and the retail space
- Strong interpersonal skills and readiness to go the extra mile for our merchants
- Outgoing with good bilingual oral skills (English and Chinese)
- Highly driven and energetic individuals with a strong willingness to learn
- F&B and retail work experiences are encouraged to apply
- Be at the forefront of a fast-growing startup in an exciting sector. Qashier’s innovative platform combines the latest developments in Cloud technology, Payments and Data to transform the Retail and F&B industries. You’ll play a crucial role on the growth of a revolutionary product that will become a key platform behind successful retail businesses in the region.
- Amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight knit team where everyone grows together. We’ll continuously work with you to refine your strengths and strengthen your weaknesses to further your personal and career development.
- Make a strong impact with your work. You’ll be working directly with hundreds of small businesses across the region where the work that you do will make a direct impact to the success of these businesses.
- Attractive compensation and uncapped commissions