Contact Hub Pte Ltd Business Development Executive -Indonesia (Virtual team) 工作職責
Reporting to the Project manager, the BDE is responsible for tracking and managing prospecting, qualification and nurture activities, providing accurate weekly forecasts to the marketing and sales organization on the volume of leads expected to achieve MQL status.
· To profile and desk research database of potential accounts in order to ensure all key details – decision maker names, addresses, current IT providers, etc. – are identified as well as mapping the decision making structure of each target account.
· To utilize specialist research tools (i.e. Avention / online research) to identify business challenges and sales opportunities within targeted accounts to produce a regular flow of qualified sales ready leads for the direct and channel sales team to pursue.
· To build / nurture close business relationships with selected accounts in order to ensure that our solution is at the forefront of their thinking when ready to review or has a critical business need.
· Qualify prospects against established criteria prior to passing them to field sales team or channel sales team as marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
· Receive pre-determined groups of prospects back from field or channel sales for further nurturing using both the telephone and email.
· Process in-bound leads, both telephone and web-based (eg. Request a quote or contact us from through the company website)
· To work closely with Regional Sales Director and the sales team on any local campaigns or óne off’ events – such as Webinars & industry events – in terms of both profiling and follow up.
· To accurately update and maintain Salesforce.com and weekly pipeline forecasts on the volume of leads expected to achieve MQL status.
· To take part in regular óne to ones’ with Field Marketing / Marketing Operations to give/receive feedback, monitor performance / identify training needs. Take responsibility for the acquisition, structure & integrity of company and contact data, including customers, prospects and Multi-National Corporations (MNCs).
· Excellent verbal communication skills with a pleasant and confident telephone voice in speaking with business / technical decision makers
· Exceptional business written communication and grammar is a must
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Outlook, Salesforce and Avention is a plus
· 5+ years working experience (in B2B IT / telecom industry is a plus) with/or 3+ years of telemarketing or telesales experience in up sell or cross selling of solutions related to data center, collocation, network, managed services or private / public cloud.
· Business-level fluency in other languages is a plus (Mandarin, Cantonese)
· Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business management or related field preferred.
· Sales ready leads generated and accepted by sales
· Percentage of appointments set deemed worthwhile by sales team
· Pipeline value achieved from the lead(s) passed
· Forecast accuracy against target
· Base salary (60%)
· Variable (40%)
§ Based on meeting sales ready opportunities accepted by Sales and pipeline value.