PolicyPal Business Development Associate 工作職責
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs and provide senior management with market feedback.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of new and existing customers, and developing proposals in collaboration with colleagues.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline and offer service subscriptions.
- Utilise CRM software (HubSpot) to manage the sales pipeline. Periodic sales activity reporting and forecasting to Head of FA Partnership.
- Provide account management and retention services.
- Review and analyse actual performance data and evaluate monthly business reports to make sound business decisions.
- Successfully meet the sales revenue goals.
- Min 2-3 years in sales and business development role.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven track record of working with key stakeholders to build and maintain partnerships.
- Motivated by solving problems for customers and driven to achieve results.
- Have strong business acumen to understand and communicate value to potential partnered financial advisors.
- Able to handle ambiguity and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and collaborative, able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Former insurance advisors, bankers and cabin crew are welcomed to apply.
- Ability to work flexible hours (only if required).