Business Development Analyst
Singapore, Singapore (Remote Possible)
SGD 0 - 200/month
Business Development / Sales
Posted 3 個月前Updated 4 天前
- Identifying new clients and partners through research and networking
- Researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads
- Compiling, updating and maintaining contact lists and spreadsheets
- Liaising with sales and marketing to align revenue generation strategies
- Coordinate and support business development activities and events
- Prepare, document and review documentation of all business development activities
- Actively pursue new business opportunities through effective sales and marketing strategies
- Continuously develop and improve systems and processes to meet evolving needs
- Brainstorm and share best practices to improve team performance
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships
- Securing sales appointments through networking, email and/or phone outreach
- Training in CRM (Hubspot) will be provided
- All disciplines are welcome, education in business, economics or marketing fields are preferred.
- Candidate(s) with prior research experiences in business development, sales or lead generation are preferred.
- Candidate(s) should be independent, responsive and forward-thinking analyst(s).
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Report This Job
About the company
At Code for Asia, we believe that coding is the next generation literacy. We make coding fun and relevant for diverse audiences by using gamification and theatre methodologies rooted in a Problem-based Learning approach. Our training programmes have been delivered for audiences as young as primary school kids and as old as grandparents, both locally and overseas. If you share our passion for employing education x technology for change and to make an impact in somebody else's life, please get in touch!