Under the general supervision of Business Control Manager, the business control staff is responsible for all the business process duties of the company. Specifically, the business control staff is responsible for auditing and documenting processes in a form of Standard Operating Procedures, identifying risks or flaws in the process, and designing the systems to address those risks. The business control staff is also required to manage documents related to business process and analyse budget and cost.
· Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Management
· Possess at least 2-year experience in finance/accounting in a manufacturing company
· Possess basic knowledge of FSC and SVLK
· Possess knowledge to interpret financial reports
· Be skilled in Microsoft Excel
· Be familiar with ERP System
· Be skilled in Budgeting and Budget Analysis
· Have logical and analytical thinking skills
· Curious and eager to develop new skills
· Excellent time and task management skill
· Thorough and detailed
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
We are an international company located in Gresik, Jawa Timur, with sales and marketing offices in Europe and USA + cooperation wìth manufacturing plants in China and Philippines. As one of the world leaders in outdoor furniture solutions and with more than 700 employees globally, we seek to accelerate innovation through development of our employee’s skills and talents.