We are looking for an energetic business associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various partners and report to the Board of Leaders.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in business management, sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
Business Associate Duties and Responsibilities
1. Follow leads to find new customers
2. Push new products to existing customers
3. Answer questions and solve problems to maintain customer satisfaction
4. Track all sales and report new opportunities to management
5. Identify new business opportunities and partners
Business Associate Requirements and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or related field
2. 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
5. Strong organization and project management skills