Business and Operations Associate
發佈 1 個月前更新 3 天前
Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for highly talented, inspired, and crazy-smart people to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
Siklus is reinventing the future of retail by selling everyday necessities without packaging at a lower cost. Our stationary dispensers are set up in local stores, whereas our mobile dispensers travel through low-income neighborhoods. Customers bring their own containers to purchase refills of consumer products such as oil, shampoo, detergent, and coffee at a discount. We use IoT technology to dispense safely and precisely, to optimize our supply chain and allow brands to interact with their customers. As such, we are the next, sustainable model of retail.
We ran two successful pilots validating customer demand; formed brand partnerships and pilots with Nestle, P&G, Wings, and Total Chemindo; and closed a pre-seed round with investment from the VC Teja Ventures and prominent angel investors from Gojek’s C-level. Furthermore, we won the Incubation Network's Plastics Data Challenge and made it to Cleantech's 50 to Watch list.
Role: We are looking for an operation associate who can help us execute day-to-day operations of our business and be inspired by our mission. You will be working directly with our head of operations and founders in a small team and fast-paced environment.
- Run the daily operations of our pilot.
- Develop business processes and make recommendations for business process improvements.
- Help the management in placing inventory and supply orders as required.
- Manage sales people including hiring, training, and giving supervision.
- Review and update operations policies and guidelines.
Since we are an early-stage start-up you will also be required to work on other tasks that may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree (business and engineering management preferred)
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience in Business and Operations related
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high degree of interest in sales and sustainable business development.
- Ability to self-manage without daily micromanagement
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
Benefits: Your monetary compensation will not be in line with what you would get in the market. However, you'll be growing and shaping a company that has the potential to transform the way retail works and make a difference to the environment and people.
Location: Tebet, Jakarta
Application process: Please send a cover e-mail and CV to email@example.com with the title “Ops associate”
- Personal development benefits
Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for top and crazy talents to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
Siklus is a start-up that delivers consumer products to door in reusable packaging. Our mission is to reduce plastic waste and make everyday necessities more affordable to low-income customers. We use technology to optimize our supply chain and allow brands to interact with their customers. Our refill gerobaks go around low-income neighborhoods, both door-to-door and to convenient meeting points. Customers bring their own containers to purchase refills of consumer products such as oil, homecare products, and coffee at a discount. We aim to be the next generation of retail: mobile, sustainable and tech-driven.