Mcv Corporation Business Analyst 工作職責
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys,site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and work-flow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements: Business Requirements Document), use cases, GUI, Screen and Interface mock-up.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Perform the role of Quality Assurance when system is ready.
- Able to work with data, analyze and attract useful information is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT;
- Bachelor's Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Detail/Result-oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Vietnamese & English).