we have an opportunity for a Business Analyst, to perform analysis and planning strategic methods to meet the business goals of an organization for a major project.
Business Analysts educate project team members on business goals and objectives and educate the organization on the value of information technology and its implementation. They also display innovation in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions. Through adaptable communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business language, they work collaboratively, negotiating requirements across multiple groups.
1. Diploma or Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related area of study
1. Experience, preferably in the business analysis and testing areas. Number of years in experiences is based on the Approved Job Title shown in the table above
2. Work experience (in order of priority):
a. Working as a business analysist in technical application development projects
b. Basic skills in development/scripting
1. Works with customers to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
2. Manages ongoing relationship with customers to drive satisfaction with IT
3. Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
4. Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
5. Engage with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
6. Documenting the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
7. Creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts and making necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements