Envision Digital International Business Analyst Intern – Smart City 工作職責
- Reviewing and summarizing company websites (offerings, business models, etc), analyst reports, client documents, and industry trade press.
- Assisting in the production and development of research summaries, expert reports, and the presentation of findings.
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Completing internal projects to deliver internal and customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Analyzing economic and financial data using spreadsheets and databases ensuring the integrity and accuracy of analyses.
- Conducting industry, market structure, and competitor-positioning studies.
- Performing a broad range of quantitative consulting tasks such as market sizing, electricity savings models, database management, etc.
- Highly motivated juniors majoring in engineering, economics, mathematics, physics, or another quantitative discipline.
- Analytical and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of economic and financial concepts, research experience, quantitative ability.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.