- Developing and reviewing acquisition strategies to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
- Negotiating, seeking out, finalizing, and organizing purchasing deals with brands.
- Creating and maintaining reports of analysis, deal preparation, and inventory management before and after acquisitions.
- Making the decision-making process as it relates to both brand acquisitions.
- Collaborating with the merchandising team and inventory team before doing inbound product to inventory. 6. Helping the sales team in providing Palugada products.
- Results-focused, able to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Understanding of online shopping/e-commerce
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Resourceful and self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Scrappy - get things done within the constraints of a growing business
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills – able to organize data to identify opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills