PT Sosial Bisnis Indonesia Branch Management Associate (East and Central Java) 工作職責
- Oversee and manage operations processes in designated regional and day-today forest operations in SOBI’s branch, such as harvesting, delivery, and administration.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors for the operations need.
- Develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate operations policies and operations procedures.
- Responsible for Creating and Controlling Forest Plan, Calculating Annual Allowable Cut (AAC) in every branch.
- Conduct Research for better AAC calculations and to improve forest practices efficiency (silviculture).
- Analyze the efficiency of current practices and oversee all forest planning process.
- Minimum bachelor degree from any discipline (preferably from forest management and biology).
- Preferably 1 year experience in respective field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, detail, and responsive.
- Excellent knowledge in Ms Office (especially Ms Excel).
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgement through deep analytical thinking.
- Ability to take initiative and be a problem solver in a constantly changing work environment.
- Strong interest in natural resources and community development.
- Willingness to collaborate with other disciplines in a team focused environment.
- Parental/family leave