- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
Boxgreen started with a mission to make better quality foods more accessible and convenient. By using the direct-to-consumer model online, analytics, and iterative product development, Boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
We are constantly evolving, along with our customers' preference and constantly launch innovative products. We are a fun, fast-growing, venture-backed company. At Boxgreen, we do most of the heavy lifting so that customers don't have to - we think snacking should be fun, easy and nutritious.
· Research and develop new and interesting products
· Research on upcoming food trends
· Assist in carrying out food application trials and shelf life analysis of the product
· Understand and review the production process
· Understand and research on the relevant ingredients and how each ingredient affects the stability and properties of the food
· Review product information for accuracy
· Develop nutritional label
· Liaise with external vendor
· Communicate product status with Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance teams
· Meticulous and excellent attention to details
· Good communication and writing skills
· Passionate with product development
· Able to work within tight timeline
· Fast learner and able to learn independently
For more information on the company, please visit Boxgreen.co
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2016 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2019). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2019).
Closing date: 25 October 2019 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.
The Startup Talent Factory is an initiative by Ngee Ann Poly, AlphaCamp and GLINTS that aims to promote talents to work and experience Startup Life. This initiative is funded by Skills Future Singapore.